What is Strategy = Execution?
20% strategy + 80% execution. That’s the recipe for to improve, renew and innovate faster. Our research into strategy execution is an international bestseller.
We make it happen
Turner specialists are professionals: experts in their field and industry who fully commit to every job we take on. We offer our clients not just expertise, but also decisiveness, creativity and empathy. Together, we find surprising and innovative solutions.
Nij Smellinghe Hospital
- No more bottlenecks in OR planning
- New, flexible OR schedule
- Continuous tracking of OR staffing
- Forward planning in regular meetings with medical personnel and planners.
Princess Máxima Centre
- Better insight into capacity and production
- Bottlenecks in patient planning and staffing were solved
- More predictable supply and demand
- Increased efficiency on the job
Performing as a team at the highest level. That's what we have in common with the marathon skaters of Team Turner.
Strategy = Execution Why radical innovation requires a two-track approach As I argue in Strategy = Execution, radical innovation requires a separate, autonomous execution strategy, independent from the existing organizational structure. A two-track approach, so to speak. Why is that,
Strategy = Execution The Breakthrough: The Methodology of Creativity Content matters. It’s the backbone of any initiative. In strategy execution, you develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that is based on at least one innovative breakthrough. This process starts with