The story behind the achievement
Turner again ranked No. 1 strategic consulting firm in the MT1000
For the 3rd year in a row, management professionals have voted Turner Strategy Execution the top strategic consultancy firm in the Netherlands in the MT1000 poll.
Improve, renew, and innovate faster
Turner once again takes first place in the MT1000. According to more than 4,000 executives and professionals, Turner is the very best strategic consultancy firm in the Netherlands. The MT1000 is the largest survey among business decision makers on the quality of business service providers in the Netherlands. Companies are judged, among other things, on strategy advice, customer focus, product leadership and excellent execution. Turner was voted #1 in each of these 4 categories. That we are proud of this rating goes without saying. But how did we get here? You can read about it in the case descriptions about and stories from some of our clients and professionals.
MT1000 Best Service Firms 2022
- Ranking sector Strategy Consulting: 1st position
- Ranking NPS sector Strategy Consulting: 1st position
- Ranking in sector Customer Focus: 1st position
- Ranking in sector Product Leadership: 1st position
- Ranking is sector Excellent Execution: 1st position
- Overall ranking MT1000: 5th position
Nij Smellinghe Hospital
- No more bottlenecks in OR planning
- New, flexible OR schedule
- Continuous tracking of OR staffing
- Forward planning in regular meetings with medical personnel and planners.
- From strategic vision to pilot
- First steps towards platformization
- More added value for clients
Princess Máxima Centre
- Better insight into capacity and production
- Bottlenecks in patient planning and staffing were solved
- More predictable supply and demand
- Increased efficiency on the job
Want to know more about recent case histories and stories?
From conversations and evaluations with our clients, we know that when it comes to sourcing consultancy services and support for your strategy execution, three things matter. Do they have track record in what my organisation needs? Are the professionals specialists in it and are they a pleasure to work with? Do they have a proven approach that they continually evolve?